CSAA International announced the winners of the CSAA 2015 Excellence Awards on June 25 at the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Baltimore. The winners are: Central Station Manager of the Year: Randy Ambrus, Cooperative Response Center “The entire Guardian Protection Services team is honored to receive this prestigious recognition,” said Mike O, vice president of customer service....Read more
2015 Monitoring Central Station Of The Year AwardPresented by the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), this award honors one central station nationally whose personnel perform in the highest professional manner, thereby making a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry while demonstrating exceptional service to customers and the community.
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch™ functions as a home security and automation controller, VISTA® keypad, camera viewer and digital picture frame all in one. The magnificent, 7" high resolution touch screen provides you with the easiest way to automate and control your security system, heating and cooling systems, Z-Wave® enabled door locks, shades, lighting and more.
Tuxedo Touch can help you make the most of your home—letting
you enjoy lifestyle enhancement, energy savings and endless
possibilities. Security. Comfort. Convenience. It will make your
home more enjoyable—and your life easier—than you’ve ever
dreamed possible. Welcome to your connected home.
The digital picture frame and video viewer features let end-users create slideshows and view home movies on the brilliant, high resolution TFT display. Homeowners can customize the slideshow with family photos, vacation pictures and more.
The choice of two color housings and three languages (ideal for homes with multilingual members) opens up new opportunities and markets that previously were untapped. Silver blends perfectly in stainless steel kitchens and garages. White, a popular classic choice, blends seamlessly with lighter décors.
Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services
Wherever you are, you can opt to control your system and receive important alerts about events in and around your home with Honeywell Total Connect. Whether you use your PC, iPhone®, iPad® or other compatible mobile device, the function icons look and operate just like the ones on Tuxedo Touch™!
Control Your System from Almost Anywhere
Unlock Your Home’s Potential!
• Enhance your protection with the ability to view live video of the premises
• Check up on your kids, housekeepers, pets, contractors and more from
another area of your home
• Keep a watchful eye over vulnerable areas like pools, backyards and front
doors any time
Video can be viewed around the premises on the Tuxedo Touch,
smartphones, tablets or televisions.
This option does not require Honeywell Total Connect.
Portable indoor and outdoor
cameras can be placed virtually
anywhere and are ideal for both onpremises
and remote video viewing.
Remote Video Viewing
Local Video Viewing
Honeywell Total ConnectTM
Wherever you are, you can opt to control your system and receive important alerts about events in and
around your home with Honeywell Total Connect. Whether you use your PC, iPhone®, iPad® or other
compatible mobile device, the function icons look and operate just like the ones on Tuxedo Touch™!
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Same graphic icons as Tuxedo Touch!
With Honeywell Total Connect, you can:
• Control your Z-Wave® enabled lighting, locks, thermostats and shades
• Receive notifications of events in and around your home via email,
text messages or video alerts (e.g. a flood or delivery arrival)
• Know when your children have arrived home from school or if they haven’t arrived home
by a certain time—even unlock the door for them remotely if they forget their keys!
• Keep an eye on your home and family via remote look-in video
• Know if floods or extreme temperatures have been detected
• Know if valuable objects have been moved
• Keep an eye on workers in and around your home via remote look-in video
- High-resolution, 7" widescreen 800 x 480 TFT display
- 16 million colors capability to display vivid images
- Intuitive touchscreen display with icons and menu driven prompts (English only)
- Digital picture frame, slideshow or home movies through standard SD card
- Available in two colors
- Silver: Ideal for kitchens with stainless steel appliances, garages and basements
- White: Blends seamlessly with most lighter décors
- Three languages can be displayed
- Spanish (Latin American)
- French Canadian
- Voice annunciation of type and location of alarm (English only)
- Family message center that lets end-users record and playback messages
- Entry/Exit countdown displayed
- Authorized end-user can easily add or delete user codes
- View zone lists with status
- End-user can quickly and easily bypass zones
- Embedded infomercial video in keypad to help in the sales process
Honeywell’s new iOS App for Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 is extremely useful for homeowners, business owners and security professionals. The app is specifically designed for convenience and control for end users and operational efficiency for installers. The new app gives the user experience, feature set and functionality that were previously only available via a PC. Now dealers and end users can use an iPad to perform customized setups for video and automation applications.
Simplicity is the key to usability. We encourage you to download the latest Total Connect iOS app and rate it yourself. Click here to visit the iTunes App Store.